How Things Will Be Different Sunday
- We have implemented cleaning and disinfection practices in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We intend to stay well under 50% capacity in the worship space (our maximum is 75 persons – an overflow room in the Fellowship Hall will be available if needed)
- Three services will help us maintain safe spaces: 9:00 am; 10:30 am; and Live Online at 10:30 am
- We have implemented a plan to ensure a flow of fresh air into the worship space — the air will run constantly, so if you sit near a vent it may be cold, bring a sweater or light jacket.
- We will follow physical distancing guidelines; no handshaking or hugging, sitting 6 feet apart, wearing a mask, singing softly, etc.
- We will dismiss sequentially (last row first, and so on, so that we do not form a crowd at the exits)
- Vulnerable persons, those who are symptomatic or have a fever, those who have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive in the last two weeks, or have travelled to a hot spot in the last two weeks are encouraged to worship ONLINE ONLY.
- Please make the best decision you can concerning your own health and safety – it’s OK to stay home and participate online if you are not yet ready to return.